Preventative Veterinary Care in Media, PA
Keep Your Pet Healthy & Happy
There are many things you can do for your pet’s preventative care, and it’s important that you do them all. Keeping your pet healthy overall will greatly increase the length of their life, catch diseases early enough to treat them, prevent future illnesses or decrease the severity of them, and cost you less in the long run.
Call (610) 200-6105 to learn more about our preventative veterinary care in Media, PA.
The Benefits of Quality Preventative Care for Your Pet
Veterinary bills can be expensive. Maintaining proper care of your pet and bringing them in for the recommended visits will mean lower vet costs in general because we can detect and treat many diseases and illnesses before drastic measures must be taken.
You can help in preventing future unnecessary veterinary visits by:
- Taking your pet in for annual or bi-annual wellness visits
- Keeping up to date with immunizations
- Administering suggested (and prescribed) medications
- Using flea and tick preventative products year-round
- Using a heartworm preventative every month, year-round
- Feeding your pet a healthy and nutritious diet
- Brushing your pet’s teeth and fur daily to every other day
- Taking your pet on walks and giving them enough exercise
- Getting your pet groomed regularly (how often depends on the individual animal)
Ready to schedule an appointment at our veterinary clinic in Media? Call (610) 200-6105!
“Everyone is concerned and friendly and both dogs were well taken care of. Thanks!”- Susan C.
“Nikki & Boomer are in good care when they visit Aston Vet. They are both seniors and you give them the best care.”- Elizabeth & J.
“The staff at Aston Veterinary Hospital is exceptional.”- Maureen S.