Aston Veterinary Hospital continues to work on developing ways to better serve our clients and continue to give the highest quality of care to your pets. Rest assured, we are still open and seeing appointments, but we do understand the concerns some may have about coming into a public building. With those concerns in mind, we are diligently keeping the environment clean and following all CDC guidelines.
In an effort to maintain comfortability for all of our clients, the following measures will be optional to clients who do not feel comfortable coming into a public building, due to health and safety concerns.
- Curbside Care – You may schedule an appointment as usual. Upon arrival, please call the office at 610-494-5800. Your call will be answered by one of our staff members who will ask you for your client information, as well as the make, model, and color of your vehicle, and the phone number that you wish to use during the appointment. A technician will come to your vehicle to obtain your pets history, and escort your pet into the hospital while you wait in the car. The doctor will examine your pet, develop an appropriate treatment plan and then contact you to go over the recommendations. Once a plan is agreed upon, all treatments/vaccines will be done. Once complete, one of our staff members will call you with the total amount due and payment can then be taken over the phone. Once payment is complete, your pet will then be returned to you in your vehicle.
- Curbside Surgical Admission and Discharge – Due to the nature of operations at this time, we will be scheduling all drop offs and discharges. We ask that you please be on time for your set appointment, as it allows us to keep things moving smoothly. Please call 610-494-5800 when you arrive. A technician will come out to the car to go over the procedure, ask questions and have you sign the necessary forms. Your pet will then be escorted into the hospital. Upon discharge, we ask that you follow the same procedure, and call upon arrival. A staff member will take your payment over the phone. Once complete, a technician will return your pet to your vehicle, and go over any medications to go home as well as the discharge instructions.
- Curbside Medication Pickup – Please call ahead to order your medication or food refill. It will be extremely difficult for us to fulfill medication/food requests that are not called in ahead of time. Once you have been contacted that your medication/food is ready for pickup, please proceed to the hospital. When you arrive, please call 610-494-5800 to let us know you are here. One of our staff members will collect payment over the phone and will bring you order out to your vehicle.
A few additional reminders during this time:
- For the safety of your pet, all cats must be in carriers to be transported into the hospital and all dogs must have a collar and leash attached.
- Our staff are working to maintain a safe and healthy environment, as such, they will be speaking with you at a distance, while you remain in your vehicle. We are taking all precautions to keep everyone safe.
- If you, or someone you have been in contact with is sick, or has traveled out of the country, please let us know prior to coming in for your appointment as we may need to reschedule.
We would like to thank you for your understanding as we navigate this current climate. We are working hard to ensure the safety and well-being of the community as well as protection of our staff. These measures have been put in place to allow us to provide the best possible care for your pets!
Stay safe and healthy,
The Staff of Aston Veterinary Hospital
“Everyone is concerned and friendly and both dogs were well taken care of. Thanks!”- Susan C.
“Nikki & Boomer are in good care when they visit Aston Vet. They are both seniors and you give them the best care.”- Elizabeth & J.
“The staff at Aston Veterinary Hospital is exceptional.”- Maureen S.