Our physical exams include a head-to-tail assessment:
- We check body weight and temperature.
- We look at the eyes, ears, and nose.
- We check the lymph nodes.
- We look in the mouth to assess the health of the teeth and gums.
- We evaluate the heart and lungs.
- We feel the abdomen to check the internal organs including the kidneys and liver.
- We evaluate the muscles, spine and joints.
After the examination, we carefully document our findings and give you our recommendations for any health problems we find.